Followers

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Idea : Pergola Design

The house design in Nusaputra Precinct 1 was inspired by resort style. The best cosmetic treatment is to add pergola elements to your house. It blends beautifully with our environment & architecture, thus will enhance our resort-style concept. I was thinking to put some pictures from our Nusaputrans house but I’m worried they will sue me ; ). Nevertheless, this may give you some ideas to create your own pergola design. Have a nice day!

This is a very simple design and my best estimate is it will cost you less than RM2000 for this length Best design for our car porch.. free column but max. span is less than 6 feet End lot house owner - this is for you! ...and if you thinking to build your own pergola, this may help you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sharing, it helps me a lot and I think I'll watch your post more.
    Timber pergola Dubai

    ReplyDelete

 RM35.71/night Only for 14 pax 🛏 During weekday with A4 package RM500/night for 14 pax, it's only cost you RM35.71/pax per night! What ...